Pink Floyd Week 23

We made great progress during week 23 of the build. The A/C, radiator and almost all of the engine bay is complete. It seems like this week I ended up doing everything twice because I forgot something or did it wrong the first time 🙂  Hopefully the rest of the build does not go that way!

We also got the air vent installed and started working on the trim bits. I started getting parts back from my chromer on Friday so hopefully it will all arrive this week.

I also picked up a new glass for the windshield and finished the installation of the new brake mater cylinder and emergency brake lines.

We also got the exhaust put in place, now we just have to put on all the hangers and clamps.

Lots more to do this week!

[nggallery id=62]